Amana Capital named best forex broker
Amman, May 29, 2011
Amana Capital, a leading forex trading company based in Lebanon, has won the ‘Best Standard - Forex Broker Award’ at the 6th Jordan Forex Expo that was held recently.
The annual event gathered retail and institutional investors as well as professionals to discuss the latest trading techniques and tools as well as signals available in online trading of forex.
“At Amana Capital, the investor is the main focus. We work to educate shareholders on the Forex industry by providing them with the tools to enhance their trading ability. To do so we utilize technology, to come up with innovative trading methods to ultimately improve the investor’s experience,” stated Ahmad Khatib, chief executive officer of Amana Capital.
Regulated by the Central Bank of Lebanon, Amana Capital offers investment trading solutions in currencies, metals, commodities, and indices via its real time internet-based trading platform.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey