Capital Management House wins top honours
Manama, May 30, 2011
Capital Management House (CMH), a Bahrain based investment bank, has been awarded Leader in Aviation at the Arab Achievement Awards held at the 2nd Annual Arab Investment Summit in Abu Dhabi.
The awards, which are presented in a number of categories, recognize the excellence of top-tier regional companies and institutions in diverse sectors as well as innovative projects and transactions originated by companies and which have had a positive impact on the development and enhancement of the Arab region.
The award was in recognition of a recent aviation transaction structured by the bank. The deal comprised of CMH, in partnership with Novus Aviation and Muzun Partner, acquiring a Boeing 777-200ER airliner from Emirates and leasing back the aircraft, for a fixed six year-term, to the airline.
“In addition to aviation, CMH has been highly successful in executing transactions in other promising sectors which support the growth of the region and simultaneously create investment opportunities capable of providing for strong returns and significant upside potential,” stated Khalid M. Najibi, managing director of CMH.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with Insead
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk