StanChart launches benefit scheme
Dubai, June 9, 2011
Standard Chartered Bank has launched a value deal which offers dining vouchers to residents of Arabian Ranches in Dubai who open a priority banking account or an SME banking account.
The vouchers range from Dh500 ($136) to Dh3,000 depending on the residents’ total relationship amount, a statement said.
The vouchers are redeemable at premium dining establishments across Dubai. The offer, which is valid till July 20, comes in addition to the recently launched low-interest home loans offered through the bank’s home suite bundle account.
Standard Chartered's home suite bundle account is ideal for customers who are seeking to transfer their existing home finance or purchase a new home, the statement said.
The special home suite bundle account promotion for Arabian Ranches residents is valid until June 30. Home loan package offers a minimal interest rate of 5.49 per cent per annum for loan amounts of up to Dh18 million and tenor of up to 30 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson