Accreditation big boost for BIBF status
Manama, June 12, 2011
Bahrain Institute of Banking and Finance (BIBF) has renewed its status as a Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) accredited centre.
After the successful launch of CIM marketing qualifications last year, BIBF believes the existing range of the three international qualifications can only continue to provide the support needed in marketing professional development.
'The tieup between CIM, the largest and longest established marketing organisation in the world, and BIBF is testament to how international organisations see BIBF and its influence in developing human capital not only within the financial services sector but individuals and corporations who need marketing personnel with a combination of technical specialisation and relevant international professional qualifications,' Centre Leadership and Management head Kadri Rizk said.
These qualifications are industry-proven and internationally recognised and range from introductory courses for those new to the profession to strategic-level qualifications for senior managers.
It offers the introductory certificate in marketing, the professional certificate in marketing and the professional diploma in marketing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk