DIB joins Dubai Trade’s e-payment gateway
Dubai, June 12, 2011
Dubai Trade, the premier trade facilitator under Dubai World, and Dubai Islamic Bank (DIB), have signed an agreement to integrate the bank's Direct Debit Services with the portal’s e-payment gateway Rosoom.
The partnership will enable supply chain companies using Dubai Trade portal www.dubaitrade.ae to access their DIB accounts online and execute monetary transactions seamlessly.
Rosoom, the e-payment gateway for the online services of DP World, Jafza and Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC), serves importers, exporters, freight forwarders, clearing agents and hauliers as a single window for all trade related transactions. Rosoom offers Dubai Trade customers secure multiple payment methods to settle their bills and save on time, effort and cost.
“This initiative will further empower our vast trading community with innovative new tools to conduct their businesses in a secure environment,” said Mahmood Al Bastaki, director, Dubai Trade.
“For Dubai Islamic Bank, the integration of our banking facilities with Dubai Trade is a natural extension of our desire to serve the customers better. We are happy to play a role in Dubai Trade’s efforts to promote e-commerce in line with Dubai Government’s policies,” added Musabbah Al Qaizi, head of Electronic Banking, DIB.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson
- NBK group CEO to step down
- SABB gets Fitch ratings boost
- Saudi SABB prices $400m sukuk issue
- Shuaa Capital gets Moody's ratings upgrade
- QInvest ‘advised on $3.5bn sukuk in 2013’
- Al Hilal Bank wins top Islamic finance award
- Barwa Bank wins top Islamic banking awards
- ‘BPO offers big benefits for Saudi economy’