KHCB launches new auto finance scheme
Manama, June 14, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB), a leading Bahrain-based Islamic retail bank, has launched a new Shari’a compliant auto finance campaign.
“Our commitment to provide the people of Bahrain with Islamic, transparent and hassle free financing solutions is on track,” said Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim, CEO and board member of KHCB.
“Our auto-financing scheme offers our customers financial freedom by giving competitive rates without the need for a salary transfer, continuing forward with our strategy to offer comprehensive retail banking products.”
However, great retail offerings are not the only issue on this customer-centric agenda, added Ebrahim.
“We have recently opened our new branch in Sanad and will soon be opening branches in Muharraq and Budiaya in the next two months. We aim to ensure all customers have easy access to our products and services. Furthermore, our main goal is to have a wide outreach to our current and potential customers and provide newly improved services,” he said.
“Emphasising the Bank’s flexibility and recognition of individual financing needs the financing scheme offers 100 per cent financing and up to BD50,000 ($132,600) to Bahraini nationals and is also available to expatriate and self-employed residents of the Kingdom with a minimum salary of BD250,” Ebrahim concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head