Atkins picks HSBC solution for UAE office
Manama, June 15, 2011
Atkins has chosen the HSBC.net solution to enable its UAE head office to centralise payments for local execution in Bahrain, Oman, Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
Atkins, one of the world's leading engineering and design consultancies, has been active in the Middle East for around 40 years.
'The solution from HSBC combined with the bank's wide regional footprint, stood out amongst its competitors as an efficient electronic platform, which allowed us to automate processes and consolidate all of the regional accounts under one umbrella,' said Atkins regional finance director Grant Porter.
'This delivered increased visibility and overall cost efficiency to our transactions on a regional level,' he stated.
'This project with Atkins is a fantastic example of the solutions-based approach we can bring to international companies operating in the Middle East,' said Natasha Patel, head of HSBC Mena payments and cash management.
'We aim to combine best in class technology with on the ground experts who are on hand to implement and support each regional office, delivering real efficiencies to businesses operating on a global scale,' she added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge