Investbank moves to new HQ
Amman, June 19, 2011
Investbank, a leading bank in Jordan, recently moved its headquarter offices and Shmeisani branch to a new location in the Shmeisani area.
The nine-storey building, located on Abdul Hamid Sharaf Street, covers an area of 9000 sq m.
Five floors are dedicated for the administrative offices; two underground floors and an external parking lot are all dedicated for the use of the banks clients and staff members. In addition, and for further convenience, the bank is providing valet service.
The sixth floor is designed as a training centre for the bank’s staff and board meeting room and is fully equipped with the latest technologies. Designated meeting rooms on the first floor of the building were equipped to cater to any type of client or partner meeting required for the bank. A VIP lounge was also incorporated.
“The new headquarters building reflects a clear picture of the evolution of the bank in terms of form and content. We aim to provide comfort for our employees, because their efforts allow us to offer the best service to our clients,” said Bisher Jardaneh, chairman of Investbank. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions