KFH-Bahrain, Capivest ink financing deal
Manama, June 20, 2011
Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) has signed an agreement with Saar Central, a premier real estate project of top Islamic bank Capivest, to provide a home financing scheme to their potential home purchasers.
The shari’a compliant scheme will provide attractive rates for financing Saar Central villas, a statement said.
“Our shari’a compliant financing schemes are structured in such a way to provide home owners with the maximum flexibility and affordability,” said Khalid Rafea, executive manager at KFH – Bahrain.
“I am pleased that through signing this agreement, potential home owners at Saar Central will be able to benefit from the most competitive rates available.”
Mohammed Abdulmalik, CEO of Capivest, said: “We are delighted to have partnered with KFH-Bahrain, offering our purchasers great rates for financing their dream homes.”
“Partnering with one of the most reputable banks in Bahrain will allow us to offer our customers flexible and competitive rates, making Saar Central open to all members of the public wishing to make it their home,” he added.
Saar Central offers a mix of 82 high quality villas of varying sizes spread over an area of 65,000 sq m, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance