KHCB conducts sales training workshop
Manama, June 21, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) conducted a training workshop through MTI Consulting on sales and service excellence for its sales team.
"KHCB is always keen on training and developing its employees and we are delighted to have organised this excellent workshop for several of our staff members from our branches from VIP banking, consumer finance, and corporate and wholesale banking departments," said KHCB chief executive officer Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim.
"The workshop highlighted the appreciation of the need for sales and service excellence in a highly competitive retail financial services environment," he added.
The workshop included sessions on MTI's Nine Step Selling Process and their service model-based competencies and how to critique current practices.
It was tailored to the bank's needs and accordingly the sessions were packaged together to maximise the benefits.
"We are pleased to have conducted the workshop for KHCB's selected employees as it would contribute to their ongoing training and development in the bank," said MTI Consulting chief executive officer Hilmy Cader.
"Developing customer conversion competencies is critical in today's competitive and challenging environment," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head