HSBC names new co-head for Mena bank
Dubai, June 27, 2011
HSBC Holdings named Paul Skelton as co-head of its global banking business for the Middle East North Africa (Mena) region, the lender said in a statement on Monday.
Skelton, who succeeds Tim Reid, was most recently deputy head of global banking for Asia-Pacific, handling the bank's major client relationships in the region.
He will join co-head Alain Renaud in Dubai and will report to Mohammad Al Tuwaijri, regional head of global banking and markets and private banking, the bank said.
Tim Reid will become the regional head of corporate banking at the European lender. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head