Seera Investment Bank wins award
Manama, June 28, 2011
Seera Investment Bank, a Shari’a compliant investment bank headquartered in Bahrain, won the Banker Middle East’s “Fastest Growing Bank in Bahrain” award at a ceremony held in Dubai.
The award was based on the quantitative analysis of key measures such as total income, net profit, return on assets and annual growth, said a statement.
According to CPI Financial who revealed the awards, rigor and greater transparency were introduced to the awards process through the undertaking of quantitative analysis to identify the region’s leading financial institutions.
Abdulla Janahi, Seera’s chief executive officer commented: “It is reassuring for Seera to win this award especially given that it was based on the analysis of the Bank’s results which we feel lends a great deal of credibility to this recognition” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson