Seera Investment Bank wins award
Manama, June 28, 2011
Seera Investment Bank, a Shari’a compliant investment bank headquartered in Bahrain, won the Banker Middle East’s “Fastest Growing Bank in Bahrain” award at a ceremony held in Dubai.
The award was based on the quantitative analysis of key measures such as total income, net profit, return on assets and annual growth, said a statement.
According to CPI Financial who revealed the awards, rigor and greater transparency were introduced to the awards process through the undertaking of quantitative analysis to identify the region’s leading financial institutions.
Abdulla Janahi, Seera’s chief executive officer commented: “It is reassuring for Seera to win this award especially given that it was based on the analysis of the Bank’s results which we feel lends a great deal of credibility to this recognition” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance