BMI partners with Eskan Bank
Manama, June 28, 2011
Bahraini retail bank BMI has signed a partnership agreement with Eskan Bank to offer joint financial products and services to both their customers.
The agreement was signed by Sabah K. Almoayyed, general manager and director, Eskan Bank and Jamal Al-Hazeem, chief executive officer of BMI Bank at the corporate office of Eskan Bank.
Several senior officials from both the banks were present at the signing.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service