NCB Capital names investment chief
Jeddah, June 29, 2011
NCB Capital, a leading GCC wealth manager and Saudi Arabia’s largest investment bank, has appointed Faysal Badran to the new position of chief investment officer.
In this role, Badran will be responsible for recommending investment strategies and asset allocations to clients.
Working with the head of wealth management and the head of asset management, he will also drive product development and performance monitoring, an essential building block in NCB Capital’s operating platform.
“Faysal has extensive experience in both the domestic Saudi market and internationally,” said Jawdat Al Halabi, CEO of NCB Capital.
“We are placing an ever greater emphasis on our wealth management capabilities to provide investment solutions and in this newly-created role Faysal will act as a single point of focus to ensure a comprehensive product and service offering.”
Badran is a Saudi national who has worked in Europe, the Middle East and the US, where he obtained a B.A. in Economics.
He joins NCB Capital after nearly five years at NCB in the office of the chief financial officer and in the International Sector, where he was most recently head of International Strategy & Expansion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk