Solidarity launches summer campaign
Manama, June 30, 2011
Solidarity General Takaful, a leading Takaful insurance company in Bahrain, signed a special rate agreement with a leading waterpark to offer discounts on entry to the leisure establishment for Solidarity’s customers.
The special discount on entry to the Lost Paradise of Dilmun (LPOD) is part of Solidarity’s summer campaign offering various discounts for its customers.
“Solidarity’s customers who plan on staying in Bahrain this summer will receive offers of ‘Big Savings on Lost Paradise of Dilmun tickets’ when presenting their Motor or Medical Takaful cards,” said Jalal Aqelah, Corporate Communications executive specialist at Solidarity.
“Our aim at Solidarity is to always provide the best value added Takaful services to all our customers in the Kingdom of Bahrain.'
Waleed Joseph, business development manager at Lost Paradise of Dilmun, said: “We are pleased and excited about this new partnership with Solidarity and hope even more people will have access to LPOD for fun and excitement this year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance