Solidarity launches summer campaign
Manama, June 30, 2011
Solidarity General Takaful, a leading Takaful insurance company in Bahrain, signed a special rate agreement with a leading waterpark to offer discounts on entry to the leisure establishment for Solidarity’s customers.
The special discount on entry to the Lost Paradise of Dilmun (LPOD) is part of Solidarity’s summer campaign offering various discounts for its customers.
“Solidarity’s customers who plan on staying in Bahrain this summer will receive offers of ‘Big Savings on Lost Paradise of Dilmun tickets’ when presenting their Motor or Medical Takaful cards,” said Jalal Aqelah, Corporate Communications executive specialist at Solidarity.
“Our aim at Solidarity is to always provide the best value added Takaful services to all our customers in the Kingdom of Bahrain.'
Waleed Joseph, business development manager at Lost Paradise of Dilmun, said: “We are pleased and excited about this new partnership with Solidarity and hope even more people will have access to LPOD for fun and excitement this year.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ABG units win top Islamic finance award
- Finance House approves 25pc cash dividends
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator