Delta Partners names new executive partner
Dubai, July 5, 2011
Delta Partners, the leading emerging markets TMT advisory, investment, and corporate finance firm, has announced that Dr Boris Nemsic has joined its Executive Partners Group (EPG) for its investments business.
Dr Nemsic is ex-CEO of Telekom Austria and former CEO of Vimpelcom.
The Delta Partners EPG, chaired by Kai-Uwe Ricke, chairman of Delta Partners and ex-CEO of Deutsche Telekom, is a select group of senior TMT industry executives who work closely with Delta Partners investment business to identify potential investment opportunities and provide oversight and advice to portfolio company management teams.
“Dr Nemsic has an outstanding track record of creating value within some of the world’s leading telecoms companies, and we are delighted to welcome him as part of the Delta Partners team. His depth of experience and hands-on approach will further strengthen our industry-leading investment capabilities,” said Geoffrey D Fink, managing partner & head of investments at Delta Partners.
Dr Nemsic said: “I am very pleased to be working in partnership with Delta Partners, who have a unique platform in the emerging markets TMT space.”
“I look forward to working closely with the Investments team and with current and future portfolio companies in order to create value for our investors,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3