KHCB signs up Invita for call centre services
Manama, July 6, 2011
Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB), a leading Bahrain-based Islamic retail bank, has signed with Invita, a leading contact centre and outsourcing service provider, to handle KHCB’s call center services.
“Our agreement with Invita to provide call center services will complement other services already provided by the Bank through online and SMS banking channels,” said Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim, CEO and board member of KHCB.
“Our focus has always been to offer the public a quality service by gathering a database of our customer profiles and demands in order to cater to their specific needs in an efficient manner. Our list of online and call center services.”
“KHCB’s main goal is to be one of the strongest providers of online banking and call center services n Bahrain in order to be competitive in the market and increase our market share,” he added.
“We are focusing on expanding our customer base by providing them with new features and services to meet their growing needs and increasing expectations. Through our different communication channels and branches and ATMs networks, we are more close to our customers than any time before,” Ebrahim concluded.
Rahul Bhalla, general manager of Invita, said: “We were pleased to have established this relationship with Khaleeji Commercial Bank, and to continue this partnership to offer them our services to help them reach their goal into turning to a 24 hour banking service provider.”
“We aim to ensure high quality and personalized customer service through the call center and attain to all their customers in the best way possible,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit