BFC opens customer service centre in India
Manama, July 12, 2011
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), a leading money transfer and foreign exchange group, has opened a dedicated customer service centre in India.
The call centre based in Trivandrum, Kerala will offer personalized services to BFC’s EzCash beneficiaries in India.
Once the customer funds have been credited to one of EzCash’s 14,000 cash pick-out locations, the call centre will inform recipients that their cash is ready for collection, a statement said.
“Being the number one recipient country in the world, India is undoubtedly a key market for BFC,” said Ebrahim Nonoo, managing director and CEO of BFC Group Holdings.
“As part of our endeavour to constantly enhance and simplify procedures for our growing customer base across the country, we have launched our first customer service centre in India that will provide updates and information on all EzCash transactions.”
“With initiatives such as this, we continue to invest in our customer’s experience and make their lives easier by pioneering new financial tools and services across the markets we operate in,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3