CFA Bahrain adds 3 board members
Manama, July 19, 2011
CFA Bahrain, a leading association of local investment professionals, announced three new board members at its recent annual general meeting in Bahrain.
Ali J Al Moulani brings a broad range of experience to the CFA Bahrain board having joined the society after becoming a CFA Charterholder in 2009. He works as a fixed income portfolio manager at the National Bank of Bahrain (NBB).
Hamed Yousef Mashal is a member of Kuwait Finance House's investment team focusing on real estate and private equity investments. He is a project management professional (PMP) and a CFA charterholder.
William Tohmé will join the CFA Bahrain board with over 10 years experience of working within the investment and finance industry. Tohmé is the director of Middle Eastern Institutions at AllianceBernstein, Bahrain and he is a CFA Charterholder since 2009.
Al Moulani, Mashal and Tohmé join the existing board which comprises Khalil Nooruddin, president of CFA Bahrain and the founder and managing partner of Capital Knowledge, Lamees T Al-Baharna, vice president of Risk for Mumtalakat, and Mahmoud Nawar, assistant vice president in the Office of Strategy Management at Arab Banking Corporation.
“We are seeing a growing interest from the Bahraini professionals working within the financial and investment markets joining our society,” said Nooruddin.
“Mashal and Al Moulani with their experience and knowledge will help us to further ensure CFA Bahrain is the kingdom’s pre-eminent association for local investment professionals, which reflects our ongoing commitment to be involved in every aspect of the investment community here in the kingdom and around the GCC,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment