UNB says no mandates given for bond sale
Abu Dhabi, July 26, 2011
Abu Dhabi's Union National Bank said on Tuesday it has not mandated banks for a bond issue and would consider a sale only when market conditions allowed.
The lender, which is jointly owned by the governments of Abu Dhabi and Dubai, issued a statement to the Abu Dhabi stock exchange.
Reuters reported on Sunday that the lender had picked four banks for investor meetings ahead of a potential bond issuance, citing two sources. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3