Investment Dar forms investors’ committee
Kuwait, July 26, 2011
Kuwait’s Investment Dar has constituted an investors’ coordination and liaison committee representing its banks and investors.
The committee will liaise with the company at regular face-to-face meetings, establish regular reporting processes and will appoint a qualified individual to be the first contact point for all TID banks and investors to disseminate information.
The members of this committee include Al-Rajhi Banking & Investment Corporation, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait and Arab Banking Corporation.
Abdullah Al Humaidhi, CEO of the Investment Dar, commented: “We would like to express our sincerest gratitude to the previous coordinating committee whose hard work and commitment was instrumental in assisting the company to navigate the restructuring process.
“The establishment of the Investors’ Coordination and Liaison Committee is in line with TID’s commitment to ensure compliance with international best practice, maximizing visibility and transparency for its banks and investors.
“We are grateful to the banks who have volunteered to become members of the new committee and look forward to working with them as we seek to expedite the implementation of the restructuring plan.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson