Firm launches innovative 'pay card'
Dubai, July 26, 2011
People Perfect Advisory, a leading human resource consulting and outsourcing firm in the region, has launched People Perfect Pay card, a Visa-enabled payroll card powered by Majid Al Futtaim (MAF) Finance.
Perfect Pay is an easy to use and hassle-free salary disbursement solution for blue collar workers, a statement said.
"Perfect Pay card is a unique Visa-enabled disbursement solution that benefits both employers and employees. The Perfect Pay card is loaded with features and backed up with world-class customer service," said People CEO Gohar S Butt.
People Perfect Pay card helps employers to eliminate recurring costs associated with salary disbursement along with the administrative time of opening staff bank accounts. The automated salary payments, UAE Central Bank reporting and integrated WPS compliance for UAE labour laws, through to the cohesive monitoring and tracking of disbursements makes this a truly reliable and economic disbursement solution.
For end users – or from an employee’s perspective – the intrinsic advantages and benefits of the Perfect Pay card offered to them by their employer are seemingly limitless. Such benefits include secure and timely salary credits, acceptance on the UAE Switch, global acceptance wherever the Visa logo is displayed – be it ATMs, shops or online – as well as instant SMS alerts, Call Center and Web-based support service.
"Businesses of all sizes are looking for ways to increase payroll efficiencies, safety, and security, while delivering a valuable employee benefit," added Butt. Perfect Pay card along with People Payroll Management provides a one-stop solution to meet these goals and the Perfect Pay VISA enabled card introduces a valuable disbursement tool to deliver these benefits to a larger audience. People also offers People - WPS Gateway, a web-based utility to help employer, bank of employer and agent to auto communicate with the UAE Central Bank WPS system and in between each other.
“We are very happy to be partnering with likeminded innovators such as People, who have adopted our comprehensive and functionally rich services platform. We are enabling companies like People to provide their own unique services that reflect their own brand identity on the Visa payroll cards and online. This will enable them to sell to their client networks and gain a competitive edge,” concluded Majid Al Futtaim Finance CEO Rasool Hujair. - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director