NBK - Jordan offers housing loans
Kuwait, July 31, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait – Jordan is inviting Kuwaitis and Jordanians living in Kuwait to apply for loans to purchase property in Jordan from any NBK branch.
This offer is accessible to all those who wish to avoid the prolonged procedures of loan applications separate from their summer holidays in order to concentrate on searching for their dream home, a statement said.
“We are offering two very attractive interest rate options on these loans with flexible repayment tenures, fast approvals and a simple process,” said NBK-Jordan general manager Jabra Ghandour.
A client can choose between a 6 per cent rate for the first year which is annually reviewed from the second year onwards, and a 7 per cent rate fixed for 3 years which is annually reviewed from the fourth year onwards. Both interest rate options are linked to NBK Jordan’s prime rate, he said.
“We aim to make the process as simple as possible in order for our customers to benefit as much as possible through flexible terms and minimal effort.”
“Any of our 70 branches in Kuwait are equipped to offer assistance and shall be happy to advise our customers of the requirements for taking out this loan,” Ghandour added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker