CAE wins JP Morgan quality award
Cairo, August 11, 2011
Crédit Agricole Egypt (CAE) recently won the JP Morgan Chase bank quality recognition award for outstanding achievements of 2010 and best-in-class Straight Through Processing rates.
With this, CAE has become the one of only three banks in Egypt and four in Egypt and North Africa region to receive the quality recognition awards for payments. This represents less than one per cent of total funds transfer clients of JP Morgan Chase qualified for these awards.
Crédit Agricole Egypt has been able to maintain outstanding STP performance levels for the second consecutive year, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale