CAE wins JP Morgan quality award
Cairo, August 11, 2011
Crédit Agricole Egypt (CAE) recently won the JP Morgan Chase bank quality recognition award for outstanding achievements of 2010 and best-in-class Straight Through Processing rates.
With this, CAE has become the one of only three banks in Egypt and four in Egypt and North Africa region to receive the quality recognition awards for payments. This represents less than one per cent of total funds transfer clients of JP Morgan Chase qualified for these awards.
Crédit Agricole Egypt has been able to maintain outstanding STP performance levels for the second consecutive year, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school