NBK offers chance to win Mercedes
Kuwait, August 20, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) will reward new customers who transfer their student allowances to a special youth account during their university registration period with a chance to win a Mercedes.
This offer is valid until November, a statement said.
“All new Al Shabab customers who open an account and transfer their student allowance will be eligible for a chance to win a Mercedes C Class,” said Abdulmohsen Alrushaid, NBK public relations manager.
“Al Shabab account is a great way for students to start off the new school year. Organize your finances and earn a chance to win a new car too.”
A draw will be held in December to determine the winners, so we encourage all new registrants to open a new Al Shabab account and transfer their allowances during the campaign period to become eligible to win”, Alrushaid added.
Al Shabab caters to the various financial, social and lifestyle needs of college and university students between the ages of 17 to 23 years. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school