ADIB unveils Hajj finance scheme
Abu Dhabi, August 28, 2011
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) has unveiled a new scheme under which Hajj and Umrah travel finance will be offered at zero per cent profit rate for tenors up to 12 months.
The bank will not charge any processing fee and the first installment can be paid up to a maximum grace period of 90 days, said a statement from ADIB.
The offer for the ADIB Hajj and Umrah Travel Finance is valid till October 31 while the journey must be completed within one year, by October 31, 2012.
"The ADIB Hajj and Umrah Travel Finance is further proof of the fact that we are well connected to the needs and desires of our core target audience whose hearts yearn to visit the most precious place on earth," said Dhafer Luqman Head of Products & Retail International.
"We feel privileged to be able to help our customers perform the pilgrimage at the lowest cost possible. We expect a large uptake of this product among the faithful this year," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head