Investbank to install new Oracle service
Amman, September 3, 2011
Jordan-based Investbank has joined forces with Savvytek, a global provider of IT solutions, to implement the Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) applications version R12.
This version consists of Oracle Financials (general ledger, accounts payable, fixed assets, human resource management system (HRMS), (Oracle payroll, employee self-service) and the integration with Flexcube Core Banking.
“The application of this program will enable Investbank to make decisions and implement activities efficiently based on accurate analytical reports with minimum risk,” said Muntaser Dawwas, Investbank’s CEO.
Savvytek president Mohammad Tahboub said: "By adopting these applications, Investbank has made an unprecedented achievement in the Kingdom. Savvytek is pleased to mark this achievement in its successful course with Investbank who is one of our clients well-known for its commitment and clear vision." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units