NBK rolls out advanced mobile banking apps
Kuwait, September 17, 2011
National Bank of Kuwait (NBK) has launched its free, most advanced mobile banking application for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Blackberry smart devices.
All NBK customers will easily and securely benefit from a wide range of banking services and products on their devices, said the bank in a statement.
NBK general manager, Consumer Banking Group Mazin Saad Al Nahedh said the new mobile banking application is aligned with NBK’s commitment to providing its customers with the best and most up-to-date banking services.
'NBK Mobile banking is safe and easy to use, offering customers banking services with the added convenience of their mobile devices,' Al Nahedh remarked.
NBK, he said, was keen on developing services that meet demands and extend its reach to make banking more convenient for customers.
“This innovative application enables customers to easily and securely access their accounts to check balances, transfer funds, and make payments in-one quick view,' Al Nahedh added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school