Deloitte appoints six new MDs
Middle East, September 21, 2011
Deloitte Corporate Finance (DCF), the financial advisory arm of Deloitte Middle East, has appointed six new managing directors, including current CEO Humphry Hatton.
“Our practice has expanded significantly, as evidenced by the growth of our workforce to over 180 in a span of three years. We have also established a range of new service lines and industries across the Middle East,” said Hatton.
“As an addition to our core offerings in Corporate Finance Advisory, Forensic and Dispute Services, Transaction Services, Valuations, and Capital Projects Advisory, DCF has recently strengthened its depth of specialised offering to include Real Estate Advisory capabilities as well as a dedicated Restructuring Advisory team,” he said.
DCF is one of the largest financial advisory service providers in the region, with eight offices across the GCC (including Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, Riyadh, Jeddah, Al Khobar and Manama) and dedicated financial advisory professionals.
Hatton concluded: “We are working extensively with family businesses, financial institutions, the government sector as well as international companies, and believe that the region will continue to provide significant opportunities for further growth.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head