Xpress Money launches service in Canada
Toronto, September 25, 2011
Xpress Money, one of the leading providers of global money transfer services, has announced its recent expansion in Canada.
Sudhesh Giriyan, vice president, Xpress Money, said: “Our goal is to be the premier provider of instant money transfers globally. We have a powerful brand, well known globally and it continues to grow thanks to the high standards of the business that we practice every day.”
Debanshu Majumdar, regional head of the Americas, Xpress Money, said: “Xpress Money provides a valuable and often vital service to the people who have left their home country in search of a new life, but with strong ties in their country. Canada's immigrant friendly structure offers great potential for the money transfer industry.”
The company is planning to launch a special loyalty program, which will greatly benefit its loyal customers.
Founded in 1999, the company rapidly grew its business to 95 countries around the globe.
Today, Xpress Money has more than 85,000 agent locations throughout the world. There are over 40,000 locations in India alone, and over 12,000 in Philippines.
The company also has a significant foothold in South America, Europe, Africa and CIS regions as well. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment