Xpress Money launches service in Canada
Toronto, September 25, 2011
Xpress Money, one of the leading providers of global money transfer services, has announced its recent expansion in Canada.
Sudhesh Giriyan, vice president, Xpress Money, said: “Our goal is to be the premier provider of instant money transfers globally. We have a powerful brand, well known globally and it continues to grow thanks to the high standards of the business that we practice every day.”
Debanshu Majumdar, regional head of the Americas, Xpress Money, said: “Xpress Money provides a valuable and often vital service to the people who have left their home country in search of a new life, but with strong ties in their country. Canada's immigrant friendly structure offers great potential for the money transfer industry.”
The company is planning to launch a special loyalty program, which will greatly benefit its loyal customers.
Founded in 1999, the company rapidly grew its business to 95 countries around the globe.
Today, Xpress Money has more than 85,000 agent locations throughout the world. There are over 40,000 locations in India alone, and over 12,000 in Philippines.
The company also has a significant foothold in South America, Europe, Africa and CIS regions as well. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance