New employees join NBK Academy
Dubai, September 29, 2011
A total of 23 new staff members, the second batch of trainees this year, have enrolled in the NBK Academy programme.
The National Bank of Kuwait launched the programme to train newly hired employees and develop their skills.
The bank organised a special ceremony to welcome the new employees. It was attended by NBK CEO-Kuwait, Shaikha Al Bahar, the general manager, consumer banking group, Mazin Saad Al Nahedh & NBK general manager, human resources group, Adel Hechme along with a group of senior leaders at the bank.
Al Bahar urged the employees to exert maximum effort during the training and wished them success in their career at the bank.
“The launch of NBK Academy is the first initiative of its kind in the private sector in Kuwait and is part of NBK’s strategy to attract young Kuwaitis and improve their skills in order to prepare them as highly qualified Kuwaiti banking leaders of the future,” he said.
The program extends over a period of six months, and is specially tailored to provide the trainees with theoretical and practical skills covering the different aspects of the banking industry. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson