NBF to move into commodities
Fujairah, October 2, 2011
National Bank of Fujairah PSC (NBF) will deal in commodities in addition to precious metals in both physical and derivative markets following an approval by its shareholders at the recent extra ordinary general meeting in Fujairah.
“This is in line with our long-term strategy of deepening customer relationships through an enhanced focus on our products and services proposition,” said Sheikh Saleh Bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, NBF’s chairman.
“NBF is a leading bullion bank in the UAE and being able to trade in additional commodities will allow us to better leverage our treasury expertise on behalf of our customers,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments