Bahrain Financing opens new airport branch
Manama, October 9, 2011
Bahrain Financing Company (BFC), the Kingdom’s oldest money transfer and foreign exchange group, has opened its second branch at Bahrain’s International Airport.
The new airport branch, which is located at Gate 16 in the Departures area, brings the total number of branches BFC operates in Bahrain to 26.
The new branch provides customers with the full suite of remittance and foreign exchange services that BFC has become known for, and stocks currencies from over 20 countries allowing passengers who are travelling on business or vacation, to easily obtain the currencies they require.
In addition to the foreign exchange services, travellers can also send remittances to their family and friends or make international payments through BFC's credit to account or cash pickup services using EzRemit.
The branch is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offers all of the standard services of a BFC branch. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit