BBK in strategic Edamah tieup
Manama, October 10, 2011
BBK Bank has partnered with Bahrain Real Estate Investment Company (Edamah) for the supply of cash management services which will allow its customers and non-customers alike to settle their rental payments to Edamah.
As BBK has an extensive network of service locations all over Bahrain, the new service will benefit Edamah's customers by providing a quick and convenient method for them to settle their rental payments.
It will also benefit Edamah as the new service will enhance their ability to collect and manage their receivables efficiently.
'BBK is the leading provider of cash management solutions in Bahrain,' said BBK assistant general manager Rashad Akbari.
'Our aim is to offer our clients flexible and customised solutions for all of their payment and collections requirements.
'We are delighted to have had the opportunity to work with the excellent team at Edamah and to offer them a tailored collections and receivables management solution.
'The partnership between Edamah and BBK will provide added convenience for Edamah's customers and will enable the company to have better control of its working capital position.'
Edamah CEO Brian Newman said that 'following the successful trial of BBK's cash management solutions system with a selected tenant group, we are looking forward to broadening its application across our portfolio of managed properties to improve the convenience of rent payments for our large family of lessees.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital