Riyad Bank posts 30pc jump in Q3 profits
Riyadh, October 15, 2011
Saudi's Riyad Bank posted a 30 per cent rise in its third-quarter net profit, according to a bourse statement, beating analysts forecasts.
The firm made a net profit of 794 million riyals ($211.7 million ) in the three months ending September 30, compared with 611 million riyals in the same period a year earlier.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters expected the firm to post on average, 784.6 million riyals in the third-quarter. -Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson