Sakana sponsors finance seminar
Manama, October 20, 2011
Bahrain-based Islamic mortgage finance provider Sakana Holistic Housing Solutions has confirmed its sponsorship for the upcoming seminar of Bahrain Chapter of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (BCICAI).
The seminar, which will run from November 1 to 2 at the Gulf Hotel, will put spotlight on the resilience of Bahrain's finance sector. More than 300 delegates will participate in the event.
"We are pleased to support the seminar and view this as timely and beneficial to the entire banking and finance sector in Bahrain," said Sakana chief executive officer R Lakshmanan.
The seminar will focus on the way forward for Bahrain's financial sector and reaffirm the kingdom's pre-eminent standing as the regional hub for banking and finance.
"We are delighted to receive Sakana's sponsorship," said BCICAI chairman T D Balraj.
"BCICAI believes in the continued strength, depth and resilience of Bahrain's financial sector led by sound economic policies and effective regulations," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD partners with Insead
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end