Xpress Money, KwartaGram in tie-up
Abu Dhabi, October 22, 2011
Xpress Money, one of the leaders in the instant money transfer service has partnered with KwartaGram, a top money transfer provider in the region.
As one of their super agents in the Philippines, KwartaGram brings to Xpress Money more than 180 flagship locations as well as over 800 sub agent locations operating under them.
“There are approximately 10,000 Xpress Money agents in Philippines currently and with the addition of KwartaGram to the network, our presence in the Philippines is greatly enhanced,” said Joel Candy, region head, APAC for Xpress Money.
“Our services will be easily accessible especially with a name like KwartaGram that already enjoys a large loyal customer base. I’m confident with this tie-up both companies will achieve improved customer satisfaction."
Xpress Money officials said that there is a systematic expansion plan in place, which will allow KwartaGram to offer Xpress Money’s services from most of KwartaGram’s locations very soon.
Nanette Feliciano, president of KwartaGram, said, “I’m very excited about the partnership with Xpress Money. Their service standards are excellent and they have earned a reputation of being safe, fast and reliable.”
“I’m sure our clients will be pleased that we now offer Xpress Money’s instant money transfer service at our outlets and we will be able to reach out to more individuals in need of money transfer services and expand our loyal customer base,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds