CBB go-ahead for bourse rulebook
Manama, October 24, 2011
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) has approved the Bahrain Bourse rulebook, bourse deputy director Shaikh Khalifa bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa said.
The stock exchange has sent the approved rulebook to listed companies, brokers and other parties concerned to obtain their opinions and feedback about it before its final publication.
The book contains 12 chapters that give detailed definitions, the basic legal, administrative and technical requirements that brokers at the exchange must have, as well as their obligations to their clients and transactions they execute on their behalf.
It also contains the general guidelines for brokers' behaviour, the rules they must comply with in performing their duties at the bourse and providing their services to their clients.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low