Rakbank launches discount deal website
Ras Al Khaimah, October 30, 2011
The National Bank of Ras Al-Khaimah (Rakbank) has announced the launch of a new website for its weekly discounted deals.
Rakbank's latest creative value-added platform is aimed at offering its credit and prepaid card customers with exclusive weekly deals with upto 50 per cent discounts and more.
The first of its kind in the banking industry, the website also provides one access point to all of the Bank’s deals for Credit, Debit and Prepaid Cardholders, said a Rakbank statement.
This includes RAKfeast, a dining discount programme, Lifestyle Privileges, a programme for diverse benefits and privileges from more than 80 outlets, the Prepaid Card promotion, buy 1 get 1 free, as well as Rakbankdirect.ae and smartshop.ae discounted deals.
“The launch of this website is just another way of appreciating our loyal customers and making their banking experience an even simpler one,” said its CEO Graham Honeybill.
“By a click of a button, they visit a one stop shop for an array of exclusive deals from dining, entertainment to fashion and fun.”
"All deals provide customers with necessary information to help them reach a decision. They get to know the merchant, where to redeem the offer, deal expiry date and any other conditions listed by the merchant to avail of the offer," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance