Ajman Bank appoints new VP
Ajman, November 14, 2011
Ajman Bank has announced the appointment of UAE-national, Marwan Ibrahim Al Zarooni, as vice president – head of branches in the Emirate.
Al Zarooni brings to his new role nearly 20 years of experience gained working in the financial services sector, a statement from the bank said.
Most recently he was the regional manager of a large UAE bank where he successfully oversaw an increase in yearly profit at the branches within his remit.
At Ajman Bank, he will oversee the bank’s operations in the Emirate, while also having direct responsibility for its flagship Khalifa branch, it said.
“Ajman Bank continues to attract top Emirati talent to join its fast growing team,” said Mohamed Amiri, deputy chief executive officer, Ajman Bank. “Marwan brings with him a proven track record of success which stretches back nearly two decades. This breadth of experience will be vital as the bank continues to expand its presence in the UAE retail banking sector.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm