KHCB hosts risk management workshop
Manama, November 15, 2011
Bahrain-based Khaleeji Commercial Bank (KHCB) conducted an in-house training workshop on risk management and Basel III for a group of its employees.
Dr Richard Flavell, a consultant in the financial services industry based in London, conducted and designed the workshop tailored to KHCB at the Novotel Hotel.
The workshop outlined changes and problems to be addressed, and their impact on KHCB's business model.
The training was tailored to the bank's needs and accordingly the session was packaged together to maximise the benefits of it.
'KHCB is always keen to provide its employees with the most updated training and development programmes to ensure they are up to date with changes in the market that directly relate to their area of specialisation,' said KHCB chief executive Ebrahim Hussain Ebrahim.
'The workshop was conducted as a step forward in developing KHCB's employees in order to comply with the future requirements of the Central Bank of Bahrain concerning risk management area and Basel III,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge