Insurance House opens Dubai branch
Abu Dhabi, November 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Insurance House has announced the opening of its new branch on the Sheikh Zayed Road in Dubai.
The company's move is aimed at meeting growing customer demand and strengthening its position as one of the prominent and fast growing insurance providers in the UAE, said a top official.
The newly-opened branch will deliver various insurance products and services to residents of this grand megalopolis.
Mohammed Alqubaisi, chairman of the Insurance House said: “We have honored our promise by opening a branch of Insurance House in Dubai in order to serve our customers in a very satisfying manner.”
"Being part of FH group, Insurance House has acquired a competitive edge over other players in the sector," he remarked.
Commenting on the expansion plan, general manager Mohammed Othman said, "The Insurance House has a very ambitious growth strategy for the UAE up its sleeves and is adopting an aggressive expansion program.
The company plans to open more branches in other emirates in a well formulated time frame, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head