Rasmala hires new investment banking head
Dubai, November 29, 2011
Rasmala Investment Bank has hired Zaid Ghoul as its new head of investment banking, the company's chairman said Tuesday.
Ghoul, who joins Rasmala from PricewaterhouseCoopers where he was a partner focusing on corporate finance and business recovery services, will start on December 1, Ali Shihabi told Reuters.
Rasmala, with around $900 million in assets, closed its retail brokerage arm in May to focus on institutional business.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013