Bahrain partner awarded BDO Medal
Manama, December 14, 2011
A partner of BDO-Bahrain was awarded a medal in recognition of his efforts in advancing the practice and the network in the Middle East at the annual conference of BDO International, the world's fifth largest accountancy organisation.
“I thank BDO for the recognition they have presented me. It’s an honor and a privilege,” said Abbas Al Radhi of BDO-Bahrain.
The BDO medal is bestowed to partners of BDO member firms to acknowledge those who have made notable contributions to the improvement of the BDO network.
As a member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, BDO Bahrain forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.
Al Radhi is a partner of BDO Bahrain, and has over 24 years of experience in the field of internal audit and risk management, IT audit, internal and business process controls, external audit, and intellectual property.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) USA, and a Certified Arab Accountant. He holds a MBA in Financing and Business Law. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar 'most expensive country in Gulf'
- Egypt regulator sets rules for index
- Dubai Islamic eyes Kenya, Indonesia for expansion
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards