Bahrain partner awarded BDO Medal
Manama, December 14, 2011
A partner of BDO-Bahrain was awarded a medal in recognition of his efforts in advancing the practice and the network in the Middle East at the annual conference of BDO International, the world's fifth largest accountancy organisation.
“I thank BDO for the recognition they have presented me. It’s an honor and a privilege,” said Abbas Al Radhi of BDO-Bahrain.
The BDO medal is bestowed to partners of BDO member firms to acknowledge those who have made notable contributions to the improvement of the BDO network.
As a member of BDO International Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, BDO Bahrain forms part of the international BDO network of independent member firms.
Al Radhi is a partner of BDO Bahrain, and has over 24 years of experience in the field of internal audit and risk management, IT audit, internal and business process controls, external audit, and intellectual property.
He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) USA, and a Certified Arab Accountant. He holds a MBA in Financing and Business Law. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds
- World Bank boosts funds for Syria refugees
- Doha Bank sets $1.5bn to fund Emirati SMEs
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition