BMI Bank opens two new branches
Manama, December 15, 2011
BMI Bank has expanded its local retail branch network with the launch of two new full-service branches, at Airport Avenue in Muharraq and Bahrain World Trade Centre (BWTC).
The branch at Airport Avenue was officially inaugurated by Central Bank of Bahrain banking supervision director Yousif Hassan Yousif and chief executive officer Jamal Al Hazeem.
Yousif said BMI Bank is committed to ensuring customers are offered wider choice of banking products and services to address their evolving financial needs.
"We will continue to extend our full support in all of their future projects," he added.
Al Hazeem said with the launch of its latest branch, BMI Bank strengthened its presence in Muharraq to three branches.
"This new branch is one of the many strategic ones to be added to our growing network to leverage our relationship with existing and potential customers while offering them easy access to convenient banking."
A special VIP branch was also launched yesterday on the 16th floor of the BWTC.
Al Hazeem said the BWTC branch will provide unparalleled service to its high net worth clientele, offering a host of exclusive banking services, including private banking, investment banking and other privileges in addition to retail banking. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson