EMEA honour for Deutsche Bank
Dubai, December 20, 2011
Deutsche Bank said it has won the EMEA Finance magazine's "Best Foreign Investment Bank in the Middle East 2011" award.
It has also been announced "Best Foreign Investment Bank in Saudi Arabia 2011" recognising Deutsche Securities Saudi Arabia's execution of landmark transactions.
"We are pleased to receive these awards which underline our strong and consistent commitment to the Middle East and its key corporates and institutions and have thus had a record year in 2011," said Deutsche Bank Mena chief executive Ashok Aram.
"It remains a priority within the bank to contribute to the establishment of a strong capital markets ecosystem in this region.
"This will ensure an effective access to global and local capital markets for key entities in the Middle East in line with their successful regional and international plans," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school