Insurance House starts Sharjah operations
Abu Dhabi, December 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Insurance House has announced the launch of its operations in Sharjah as part of its regional expansion strategy.
This comes after the opening of its Dubai branch earlier last month, which is already receiving a very satisfying response by its customers, said a company statement.
Mohammed Alqubaisi, the chairman of Insurance House described the Sharjah launch as another milestone in conformity with its core strategy of raising its profile and reaching across the UAE.
Within a very short span, Insurance House has established itself as an aggressive player in the UAE market with its customer-oriented philosophy and wide range of products including motor, health and personal insurance, he stated.
"The opening of Sharjah branch reflects our commitment to serve the entire UAE population in a befitting manner," Alqubaisi said.
"This branch will meet the growing demand of insurance products in Sharjah and provide customers with the most innovative and tailored insurance products to ensure ultimate satisfaction," he added.
Mohammed Othman, general manager, said: “The UAE`s strong and resilient economy has boosted the local insurance market significantly, and Insurance House is also keeping a pace with this growth."
“We are committed to always providing best-in-class services and developing our portfolio of products to cater to the widest spectrum of clients. We promise to open more branches in 2012”, Othman added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADCB to buy back 3pc of its shares
- GCC insurance growth outpaces developed markets
- Bahrain 'faces budget deficit, inflation challenges'
- Global Payment Services wins key certification
- BBK unveils big India expansion plans
- Kuwait GDP growth to hit 3.5pc in 2014
- Gulf shares tumble over EM exposure cut
- GCC bonds to gain from macro-economic climate
- French Business Council Dubai members up 18pc
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade