Insurance House starts Sharjah operations
Abu Dhabi, December 21, 2011
Abu Dhabi-based Insurance House has announced the launch of its operations in Sharjah as part of its regional expansion strategy.
This comes after the opening of its Dubai branch earlier last month, which is already receiving a very satisfying response by its customers, said a company statement.
Mohammed Alqubaisi, the chairman of Insurance House described the Sharjah launch as another milestone in conformity with its core strategy of raising its profile and reaching across the UAE.
Within a very short span, Insurance House has established itself as an aggressive player in the UAE market with its customer-oriented philosophy and wide range of products including motor, health and personal insurance, he stated.
"The opening of Sharjah branch reflects our commitment to serve the entire UAE population in a befitting manner," Alqubaisi said.
"This branch will meet the growing demand of insurance products in Sharjah and provide customers with the most innovative and tailored insurance products to ensure ultimate satisfaction," he added.
Mohammed Othman, general manager, said: “The UAE`s strong and resilient economy has boosted the local insurance market significantly, and Insurance House is also keeping a pace with this growth."
“We are committed to always providing best-in-class services and developing our portfolio of products to cater to the widest spectrum of clients. We promise to open more branches in 2012”, Othman added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk