Dubai Bank announces Kunooz winner
Dubai, December 25, 2011
Dubai Bank has announced Awatef Hamad Alshehhi as the December winner of its million dirham Kunooz Savings Account draw.
The Kunooz one million dirham draw is part of Dubai Bank’s strategy to reward its elite customers and grow their net worth, a statement from the bank said.
Alshehhi, a mother of two, plans to give some of her winnings to the poor and use the rest to invest in her children’s future.
Waleed Saeed Al Awadi, Head of Branches and Royal Banking, Deputy Chief Marketing Officer, said: “For a number of years, Kunooz has been a distinguished method of helping people in the UAE build their wealth and live a lush lifestyle. Customers continue to be attracted to the account given its savings potential and the opportunity to generate optimal returns.”
Under the Kunooz monthly cash prize promotion, each multiple of Dh1,000 ($272.29) deposited in the account qualifies the customer for multiple entries into the draw for daily cash prizes of Dh30,000 ($8169).
For every multiple of Dh5,000 ($1,361) deposited, account holders become entitled for entry into the monthly grand prize draw of Dh1 million ($272,294).
The programme also offers participants the possibility to win more than once, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson