Bahrain's $47m sukuk oversubscribed
Manama, December 27, 2011
The Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) said that the monthly issue of the Sukuk Al Salam Islamic securities for the BD18 million (BD47.7 million) issue, which carries a maturity of 91 days, has been subscribed by 183 per cent.
The expected return on the issue, which begins tomorrow and matures on 28 March 2012, is 1.25 per cent.
The securities are issued by the CBB on behalf of the Bahrain government. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3