BMB allocates $60,000 for fund investors
Manama, January 5, 2012
Bahrain Middle East Bank (BMB) has announced distribution of $600,000 to its private equity fund investors for the quarter ending December 2011.
This takes the aggregate distributed over the preceding five quarters to $12.2 million.
"It gives us a great sense of pride that, despite the market turmoil, we have been able to consistently maintain quarterly distributions to investors since 2009," said BMB chief executive Akbar Habib.
"This further demonstrates the success of the bank's new strategy, its investment selection criteria and the diversification efforts that have all led to the attainment of the desired objectives," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business