BMB allocates $60,000 for fund investors
Manama, January 5, 2012
Bahrain Middle East Bank (BMB) has announced distribution of $600,000 to its private equity fund investors for the quarter ending December 2011.
This takes the aggregate distributed over the preceding five quarters to $12.2 million.
"It gives us a great sense of pride that, despite the market turmoil, we have been able to consistently maintain quarterly distributions to investors since 2009," said BMB chief executive Akbar Habib.
"This further demonstrates the success of the bank's new strategy, its investment selection criteria and the diversification efforts that have all led to the attainment of the desired objectives," he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch
- BBK inaugurates 3rd branch in India
- Islamic finance in Tunisia could reach 40pc share
- Khalifa Fund signs deal with Abu Dhabi Finance
- Qatar tightens caps on banks' securities investment